Forbes8 Launches Nigeria’s First Digital Startup Accelerator Program To Support Business Resilience During COVID19 Pandemic
Forbes8 announces Nigeria’s First Digital Startup Accelerator Program (Forbes first netflix for entrepreneurs digital community).
This launch is seeking over 100 of Nigeria’s top SME business and startup companies to train digitally, provide Forbes resources and perks from global partners.
Forbes Magazine is an iconic brand that has graced our business culture for over a century (since 1917).
“Forbes recently launched Forbes8 – a Netflix for entrepreneurs community platform to provide access to its top business mogul community so we can show you “how to make it” and thrive as a business pioneer today.”
Eligibility for Participation
- The free virtual accelerator will welcome 100 top companies from Nigeria
- The Forbes8 digital accelerator program is open to all small businesses, startups, and freelancers
- The program is free as it involves no equity and obligation
Benefits of Participation
- Founders selected for the program will undergo 4 intensive weeks of digital training to help build and scale their companies for the future.
- Accepted companies will have access to live virtual accelerator training for 4 weeks, access to the Forbes8 community and access to $100k in free credits and perks from AWS, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud and SendGrid.
How to Apply
Startups can apply for admission to the Forbes8 digital accelerator on a rolling basis between May 5th- May 26th.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday, May 26, 2020. Interested founders can apply here.