Call for Programs Manager
Creative Space Startups, a creative, innovative, and tech-centric hub with the goal of actively participating and contributing to the growth and development of an equal, inclusive, and sustainable Africa is currently recruiting for the position of programs manager. The Programs Manager is expected to work physically at the HQ located at 53 Oladipo Bateye Ikeja GRA Lagos, Nigeria.
Programs Manager’s Role Description
Are you looking to work with an organization that gives you a sense of purpose, ignites your creativity, and lets you make a contribution to the development of Nigeria and Africa. You are independent and self-motivated and work well with others. You excel in problem-solving, using clear strategic and creative thinking, and you want to put your skills to work – working on projects that drive change and impact the lives of thousands. You are a committed self-starter with experience as a ‘top-performer’ in your past roles, entrepreneurial spirit.
When you work with us as a program manager, this could be your life. Grow to understand our strategic direction and position, our vision, existing programs, and projects. Work on a close-knit, enthusiastic team under the direction of a passionate Executive director to meet and exceed organizational goals. Stretch and improve your communication and leadership skills and organizational capabilities in this pivotal role.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Develop plans and strategies to improve the visibility and viability of the Hub.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Develop and manage program budgets
- Create and execute strategies to attract funding from multilateral and multinational institutions, regional and international donors as well as corporate organizations.
- Develop relationships with partners, donors, and other prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Play pivotal roles in increasing revenue by prospecting potential donors, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing successful outcomes.
- Research and identify potential donors and partners based on their strategic focus
- Identify new opportunities and markets for the organization’s needs through an in-depth understanding of what is needed to project the Hub.
- Develop creative strategies to retain partners, including interviewing them, to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Represent the Organization at industry forums, client meetings, and conferences.
- Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities, as may be reasonably expected of the role, to achieve the objectives and goals of the hub, as may be assigned by the Head of Strategy and Innovation as well as Management from time to time.
- Get clearance and report, in all respects to the Executive Director
- Immense passion for developmental work with a pan-African / patriotic mindset
- Past successful working experience and knowledge of the developmental and NGO space in Nigeria
- Grant writing
- Project & program management
- Partnership relationship management
- Bachelor’s degree in PR and Communications, business, economics, management, NFP, or related field (preferred), plus 2 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Exemplary communication abilities and outgoing, yet poised personality, including the ability to produce high-quality pitches and deliver high-level presentations to potential partners
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Quick thinker
- Ability to develop meaningful and trusted relationships with donor, investor, and public sector stakeholders
- Effectiveness as a team player and team builder and performing well in a startup atmosphere
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time, multiple partners, engagements, and workload.
Kindly fill the attached form if interested in this position.
Don’t miss important business articles during the week. Subscribe here to GoDo’s weekly digest for updates