Attend Growth Hack with John Obaro, MD, SystemSpecs
Growth is something every business owner desires. An entrepreneur hopes for a venture that will grow and expand. Sometimes, the growth may be hampered, largely for lack of proper information and mentoring.
It is for this reason and others that the GoDo Growth-Hack Series is born. It is conceptualized to support entrepreneurs looking to scale or corporate executives looking to transit into entrepreneurship – a call every corporate executive would likely have to answer later in life.
Who is this for?
- Emerging entrepreneurs looking to scale
- Corporate executives looking to transit
- Anyone ready to invest in knowledge
What participants should expect?
- Growth strategies
- Dealing with Disruption
- Problem Solving Session
- Managing complex relationships
- Networking Opportunities
- John Obaro, MD, SystemSpecs (Remita), Indigenous Software Giant
- Kehinde Kamson, CEO, Sweet Sensation
- Adeoye Abodunrin, Executive Director, XPOS Technologies
- Atul Kshetry, MD, Hoesch Pipe Mills
- Date: 1st October, 2018
- Time: 9am-4pm
- Venue: 53 Oladipo Bateye Road, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.
Fee: N90,000 – however, amount payable is N50,000 (discounted through a partner).
Thankfully, we got a partner who wishes to stay anonymous but desires to see more enterprises grow for the overall good of the Nation.
Pay the sum of N50,000 on or before 25th of September, 2018 to enjoy the discount (group discount available).
For more information, please call 08128200223, 08104274260 or email [email protected] godo.com.ng
About the Series
The Growth Hack Series is a quarterly event that will feature top entrepreneurs and corporate executives in a closed door session with a select group of emerging business owners.
GHS is supported by Remita and Swift Networks.